Monday, September 10, 2012

Week 1

Hello all,

I'm now a student at Capilano University. In order to show everyone what I've been up to, I want to show what I've done on a week to week basis. So, here's week 1!

A flower pot scene made in Softimage (XSI), and the table is made in Blender (I don't have Softimage at home)

One of the things we have to do for animation is take a character and pose him. Here's "Gangnam Style".

The first model that we had to do. If you can't guess what it is, either I can't model hands or you don't know what a hand looks like.

Here's another hand. First time I used ZBrush. The base hand model is not mine (can't remember the name of the artist. If he finds his hand on here and wants to let me know who he is, then feel free to let me know).

Same thing as the other posed character. This time, I borrowed the pose from Thiller.

And that's all for last week.

No comments:

Post a Comment